You get five full skeins of hand dyed loveliness!
I love this combination! You get some very special fall yarns!
1) Caribbean Waters: a variegated turquoise moving to a dark chocolate brown. This is a 75/25 Superwash Merino/ Nylon with 464 yards for 100 grams.
2) Cenote: a turquoise moving to a bright lime green with splashes of navy. This is also a 75/25 Superwash Merino/ Nylon with 464 yards for 100 grams.
3) The third color is At the Beach; a variegated naby moving to cream, to green, and ending with a lime green. This yarn base is an 80/20 Superwash Merino/ Nylon and is a lovely, squishable 400 yards for 100 grams.
4) Waterlilies: a lovely variegated colorway. This color is on a light blue base with splashes of green and darker blue with splashes of yellow and purple (lily flowers). This yarn base is an 80/20 Superwash Merino/ Nylon, full of yarn-y squishy-ness, 400 yards for 100 grams.
5) The last yarn is Faded Jeans: a tonal blue to lighter blue (like faded jeans). This base is on a 75/25 Superwash Merino/ nylon 464 yards for 100 grams.
All yarns are fingering weight, so would produce a lovely, soft, squishy shawl or sweater. I used a fade to make a #findyourfade shawl and found five skeins to be plenty!
This yarn has been dyed in a pet free and smoke free home